POWER DVD STORE / NEVER GOT MY ORDERS

1 P.O. Box 642Charlestown Nevis, United States Review updated:
Phone: POWER DVD STORE

I ordered the following Complete Series: Peyton Place, Picket Fences, Malcolm in the MIddle for the total cost of $472.47cdn. I now cannot contact theses people and the tracking link they included in their email does not exsiste, but their email to me confirmed my order and that they charged it to me Visa.

I followed this link from my Amazon site. I have dealt with Amazon UK, Amazon.com and Amazon.ca for years, so thought that this link would be legit.

Is this Net Site and Company Legit and is my money gone. Thanks.

More POWER DVD STORE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Aug, 2008

I also have not yet received my order from this company. I ordered The Love Boat series on July 9, 2008 and my credit card was charged for $78.39 on July 11. I have now sent them two messages and have not heard a word from them. I would love to know if they are legit as well.

13th of Aug, 2008

My Husband ordered the complete series of A Different World and when we FINALLY got the product, I put in Disc 1 of 19 and the disc stopped playing/working. We have sent ALOT of messages to see about getting an exchange or refund as this was an anniversary present to me. His credit card was also charged and the bank statement lists the company name as Low Cost DVDS. Seeing as though their website guarantees the quality of their product, I was hopeful that we would receive a response for an exchange or refund. My Husband is out of $86.18 and I am out of an anniversary present. This company sucks. I would never recommended them to anyone.

• Ca
      13th of Aug, 2008

Well, it looks like they have struck again. My mother ordered a Carol Burnett Show DVD for me and although they have been promising to send it to me it's been over a month and no DVD. Of course her credit card has been charged. I don't suppose my Mom's going to see her money again. Never again an order with this company!!!

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2008

My wife ordered from them Picket Fences complete series. She thought because it was linked by Amazon.com this place was legit. What was recieved was a burnt/pirated dvd of a TAPED TV show. I wish we knew of this site's poor reputation before we gave our credit card number.

• Da
      6th of Sep, 2008

Ordered the Love Boat series for $78.39 on August 10th my card was charged on August 11th. No product yet, no responses from them either.

9th of Sep, 2008
    POWER DVD STORE - Defecive DVDs
    Power DVD Store
    St. Kitts, Nevis
    St. Kitts
    Phone: store @powerdvdstore.com
    powerdvdstore.com

I ordered the set of 29 DVDs of the Hawaïi Five -O series from Power DVD Store. When I received them, the plastic cases were damaged, and some of the DVDs were defective. I have sent the Power DVD Store five e mails about this problem at the above mail adress listed under "phone" and they have never responded.

• Da
    Topeka
    Indiana
    Phone: 785-357-4693
    powerdvdstore.com

I placed an order for 14 series of Bonanza for $220.58 USD. The DVD's were defective and would not finish an eplisode. They were pirated because you could see the "TVLAND" CHANNEL AT THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE SCREEN, AS WELL AS SOME TEXT ADVERTISEMENTS ABOUT Nick (Nickelodians show). The packing slip indicates that the DVDs came from Shanghai China. The DVDs would not play. They were defective. I filled out their contact form and informed the website of the above information. I have not heard from them by email or by phone. I'm willing to return the Pirated merchandise since the FBI is not willing to do ANYTHING. I can't return anything until the company gives me their return merchandise authorization and the mailing address for the illegal product to be returned.

• Du
      5th of Nov, 2008

I suppose I'm luckier than some because I at least received my DVDs, even though they are soooo low-quality that it's almost a sick joke to try to watch them. I just sent them the following e-mail but, by the sounds of everyone elses experiences, it doesn't seem like there is much chance of a positive response. Not that I would expect one after the things I said:

My e-mail to them:
    "I just had the chance to sit down and start watching my DVDs that I ordered from your company and I can't begin to tell you how pissed off I am that I trusted a rinkydink operation like yours to provide a quality video. I mean VIDEO TAPED OFF OF THE TNT CHANNEL WITH SUCH POOR QUALITY THAT THE COLOR STINKS, THE THEME MUSIC DRAGS, THE MOVIE CONSTANTLY STICKS & STOPS, THE PICTURE IS FUZZY!!! YOU RIPPED ME OFF AND YOU SUCK!!! My next e-mail is to the Better Business Bureau and then I'm going to track down whatever government organization is responsible for monitoring internet business and give them an earful. You sorry ### ought to be ashamed of yourselves!! Put that in your customer satisfaction reviews!! "

Guess that was a waste of effort.

• El
      3rd of Jan, 2009

hola me gusta mucho lo de a qui