Power Colon Cleanse / Fraud. Unauthorized Use of Credit Card

United States Review updated:
Power Colon Cleanse
I have had the same bad luck fall upon us and the timing could not be worse. My wife & I are 8 1/2 months pregnant and expecting any day. Any parent can relate to what stress comes with these circumstances. I have made several attempts to contact www.freepowercleanse.com and with no positive results. They have charges us for a total of $173.48 since all of this started 2 months ago. I followed their instruction related to cancellation and again still received charges against our credit card. I have found a phone number that seems to be based on the east coast of the USA [protected]. According to the terms & conditions page they are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST. I would ask that anyone whom feels the same way & has been a victim of this malicious criminal company call them. Call several times a day until you get results. Good luck.

N  13th of Jan, 2010 by
The same thing happened to me I was hit with a $79.95 charge and had not even received the product until the same day my account was debited...when I called they said that it was 14 trial period from the date order...I ordered the $5.95 trial offer on 12/20/09 and did not receive it until 1/6/10...that's more than 14 days...I have called several times and to no avail...I even email the oprah winfrey show to let them know how much of a scam this is...Please help...

Green Tree Logo Green Tree