Power Cleanse / Theft-Misleading Website-No refund

1 China

I ordered a trial size of Power cleanse and Read the website carefully. It states you will receive a FREE
bottle of Power cleanse for $5.95 shipping if after 15 days you don't like it email us and send it back You
will not be charged anything. I ordered 9-8-2009 and NEVER received the product I called the customer
service number and Tried to Cancel-But they said it has been shipped -The same day Golden Health charged
my account $79.95 for a Full bottle of power cleanse Which I had not received. On [protected] I got a email
saying that Since I did not send an email to them canceling the order I was charged for the bottle. I got the
Bottle on [protected] FROM UTAH! However YOU have to send the bottle back TO CHINA but they won't
send you and address for the company. I called every week to the 3rd party customer service to ask for
the address and tell my story to a new person every week. I have received email from the 3rd party customer
service telling me that they did close my account as I asked and they have escalated I request for a refund
and an email with an address BUT that is all they can Do. Until today when they said What we can do is give
You HALF the amount of money $40.00 because it will cost you that much to send it to China- If you can get $40 why Not $ 80? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PERFECT HEALTH/GOLDEN HEALTH THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! AND I HAVE THE EMAIL TO PROVE IT.