Power Cleanse / Ripped off as well

1 China Review updated:

I too took advantage of the $5.95 trial for the power cleanse. and now have a $79.95 bill as well as 2 $85.90 to try to get back!!! The website above is what was on the receipt they sent with first order if anyone can trace this to the company please let me know. I want to block any further payments being made to them as well as try to get my money back!! When I looked up the Name of company everything was in Chinese so was unable to locate it. The rest of the info on the paperwork that came from my first pkg is...Company...Lixueshuang
hexiqu hongqilu 68hao
Tian jin China
Original Office DKH

WElite213-95
Acai Berry
GIFT
(personal items of no commercial value)

If anyone can figure out what all this info means and if it will help pass it on as well as myself...thanks so much!

Comments

• Br
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Hi, I also returned 2 bottles to the same address in China, which was the address they gave me. I then emailed them and they said I had to give them a tracking number - which was not in the original return intructions. So i had my local post office find me a copy of it for me, and passed on this info the the company. I have been emailing them since May 2009 and get the same reply - that they'll look into it, but they never get back to me with a reply. The biggest problem I am facing now is that the website address keeps changing and I can't find them to email them again. I am really mad as they owe over $200 - as I paid $114 a bottle!!! I have done everything they have asked, and they have not done. They even said in one email that the refund was complete - but when I questioned them for details, I got the usual reply of that they'll look into it. They have stopped charging me - but I didn't even use the pills - so now they have the pills I returned and my money! and no way of contacing them.

• Ra
      13th of Nov, 2010

yeah..i had the same address too on my package!these guys are really scammers
    i bought 3 coach bags and really disasppointed with the quality...i had my card blocked already so they cannot use it..beware of china websites. Most of them are not legit. I know i have lost my money so next time i will be more careful.

• Go
      14th of Nov, 2010

I just found out that I got scammed too. I ordered a Louis Vitton bag and I'm not happy with the quality so I called them to return the product but they won't give me a legitimate address to return it to. I chatted with someone and emailed their Customer Service and nobody is getting back to me. My credit card is blocked. Lesson learned is to be careful ordering from illegitimate websites.