Power Cleanse / Rip off!!

I can't believe this happened to all of you, too! This is ridiculous. They charged my bank account two times now (plus other additional international fees of $3 each) so altogether over $170 of something I never authorized! This is not fair...I don't know about you all, but I can't afford to have money taken out like this. I barely make paycheck to paycheck as it is! We have to stop this...how can people take advantage of people like this? I had the same experiences, except i never received any emails in the beginning at all- so I had no contact information until I saw the charges on my account. At that point I continued to call the numbers (different numbers listed under different names on my bank account) by the way... and received no response at all. I cancelled my debit card and am working with the bank now to try to get my money back. Good luck to everyone and we need to figure out how to stop this!

Comments

• Si
      4th of Aug, 2009

Hi Lindsay & other ripped off Power cleanse and acaiberri free trial trialers.

The charges and nightmare both these products are causing me is ridiculous for a $5.95 American not Aust. for a start free trial is a total scam!!!

I too am having not 1 but two charges debited to my card on the same day of the month and sometimes now not even a month apart for a products I too did not authorise.

I have been emailing them for 2 months now getting nowhere so have gotten my bank involved as from yesterday.

They get to the point of saying here is the address - send it back for a full or partial refund so you send the shipping receipt etc and next they have you going around in circles with nothing more than empty promises of refunds and statements if you dont wish to receive cancel, but continue to send another shipment out to me anyway.

You never deal with the same customer service person and I now beleive they are automated responses near on.

Be very very careful of both Acai berri and Power cleanse free trials - they are far from this.

• Mo
      4th of Feb, 2010

It also happened to me. I ordered for the trial pack which they said was free but then month had passed i never received any product. Every two weeks they charged me for 79US$ but i never received a product from them. after 3 months of charges, their product came from China. They said the same thing. return the product for a full refund but i will have to pay the return shipping cost to china. i said no way! then they offered 50 discount. so what i did was i reported it to the visa dispute department. I got all my money back but i never return the product.