Power Cleanse / diet pills SCAM

1 China Review updated:

fOLKS,

dO NOT TOUCH THIS...AS ITS A SCAM...PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
if too late then please cancel your credit card NOW
or they will take your money every month

regards haze
Please take a few minutes to read the following, as when you purchase the Power Cleanse Trial, you automatically accept the following Terms and ConditionsWhen you order the risk-free trial of Power Cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling. You will have a full 14 day free trial period from your original order date to decide if Power Cleanse is right for you. If you are enjoying Power Cleanse, then do nothing, and at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged seventy-nine dollars and ninety five cents for the trial bottle you received. Please remember that most customers see significant /noticeable results after using Power Cleanse consistently for 3 months. If you find that Power Cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to cancel your membership within 15 days of your original order date, return the unused portion of the product to us (or the empty packaging if fully consumed), and you will not be charged any additional fees. Approximately 30 days from your original order date, and every 30 days thereafter, a monthly supply of Power Cleanse will be sent to you, and your credit card on file will be billed seventy-nine dollars ninety-five cents plus five dollars and ninety five cents shipping and handling (total eighty-five dollars and ninety cents). This way you ensure that you will conveniently have it shipped directly to your front door every month and never run out. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of Power Cleanse, you may return any unopened containers within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less shipping and handling, and a 20% restocking fee..<br />
By becoming an exclusive member of the Power Cleanse Home Delivery Program, you are entitled to discounted offers and promotions that only members receive. There is no obligation to remain in the Power Cleanse Lifestyle Program and you may cancel your membership at anytime by contacting Customer Care<br />
Power Cleanse Total Satisfaction Guarantee I understand that if I am not fully satisfied with future shipments of Power Cleanse, I may return any unopened containers of Power Cleanse within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the five dollars and ninety five cents s/h charge and a 20% restocking fee. If you wish to return your product and receive credit for your return, please contact us. You will need to be assigned a Returned Merchandise Authorization number. Please note that the warehouse cannot accept a shipment which is not labeled with an RMA number.”

Negative Option Clause:
I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR SEVENTY-NINE DOLLARS AND NINETY FIVE CENTS PER MONTH PLUS SHIPPING/HANDLING IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED

Billing & Customer Support Our customer service representatives can resolve any billing issues that you may have. Please contact Power Cleanse Customer support by email (and/or) or phone.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9am -5pm EST
Customer Support Line:[protected]
Customer Support Email: support@powercleansetrials.com
You may also contact our customer service using the CONTACT US form on our website.

Comments

• Ha
      5th of Jul, 2009

You should also be aware that you will have to harass the customer support department for months for them to cancel your membership (and during this time they will continue to send product and bill you for it) and even longer for them to address any refunds. When they finally do provide you with information about returning product, they don't bother telling you that they will refuse to refund your money if you can't provide them with tracking numbers through the mail system you use. SO HOLD ONTO YOUR RECEIPT OR THEY WILL REFUSE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR THIS REASON! Marking your returned product with your information (name, order number) is not sufficient. They claim that it is "impossible" for them to recognize a return where they do not have mail tracking information.

• Oo
      6th of Jul, 2009

i got suck in too. Wasn't till a recieved a bottle today and my husband looked at the accounts we saw all the transactions. Sometimes you learn the hard way...

• Al
      8th of Jul, 2009

TOTAL SCAM!

I purchased beginning of June and have had 2 charges of 79.95 and 3 of 85.90 taken from my card!! Have send numerous emails and have been informed that they dont have a contact phone number, 5 charges in 1 month is TOTAL B.S!!
    My bank is now investigating but may not be able to get my money back.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS!!!

• Li
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Yes I got sucked in too not just once but also with ACAIBURN and yes they keep taking my money and dont tell me where to return it too I am taking it to consumer affairs as they cant deduct your money as they havnt held there side of the terms and conditions by not providing a retun address I only wish I had seen this first and this is what they are doing the product is crap my credit card is canceled as of tomorrow so lets see who jumps up and down then.

• Sm
      20th of Jan, 2010

i cant believe this has happend to me aswell...and i borrowed my parents credit card and they have taken out 3 payments of $85.90 what can i do to stop this??