Potty Patch / no way to of cancelling order

I placed a order and the site added to many so I called and tried to change the order and the person stated that I have to call back in 24 hours because it was in reviewing that the order would not be sent or charged, then I get an email stating the order would be shipped and I called the number and they are closed until monday and the order will be shipping. I ordered one thing and it put the wrong size and 4 of them for over 200 dollars and it should have been 37 dollars. They need to give the option of checking the order and cancelling before it is submitted and give a number it can be cancelled right away. I want my account not to be charged and I can not get a hold of them again to cancell and the person would not help me when I called. Seems like a scam to me. I do not want 4 potty patches or can I afford over 200 dollars out, they should question an order like that and get a red flag to call and check. I want one small potty patch that is all. Please cancel and call.

Comments

• Ev
      Mar 15, 2010
    Potty Patch - withdrawn money from account
    wc*saversolution
    Atlantic City
    New Jersey

this company withdrawn money out of my account, without my knowledge they should be out of business, they are a scam

• Po
      Mar 26, 2010

i order one haven'd got it yet, could you tell me what you think about it does your dog use it or not???

• Po
      Mar 26, 2010

no comments

• Ci
      Jan 29, 2011

I was just caught up in the same scam. Thought I was ordering one item for $40.00 and with out confirming my order it was processed and I onlyl received an email telling me I was being charged for 3 potty pads I did not want to the tune of $79.00 each plus shipping and handling. I could not find a way to cancel the order so I simply called my credit card company and put a hold on my account since the payment had not gone through yet. My credit card company fraud division assures me that will prevent the charges from going through and I filed formal complaint with their fraud division. I will also contact the consumer fraud division at my attorney generals office on Monday. This whole thing just made me sick to my stomach.

• Mi