[Resolved] Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma / delivery of pottery barn kids bunk bed
Order #: [protected].
I had a bunkbed (Catalina Bunk Bed, Simply White - Item #: 9309217) delivered on Friday (9/15). The installation was unsuccessful despite paying $99.00 for shipping and processing. One of the bolt sets (bolt + nut) necessary for properly installing the bed was defective and could not be installed. The shipping company informed me that they contacted Pottery Barn Customer Support and that I would receive an email about receiving a new bolt. I have not received an email and I therefore am contacting you directly. Additionally, I noticed after the movers left that there are several large dark marks on one of the headboards which was hidden near the wall while the movers were at my home.
I specifically purchased a bed with installation from Pottery Barn to insure that I had a safe bed for my children and that it would arrive with white glove service. This installation of this bed has not meet my safety expectations nor white glove expectations.
I would like a refund of the delivery shipping and processing fee ($99.00) and I would like several (3) new bolt sets (bolt + nut) delivered so that I can install the bed myself.
More Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order