Pottery Barn / using reward
My husband and I decided to invest in a good quality leather sofa and two recliners. They were ordered and delivered without any major issue. At that time, we opened a Pottery Barn Credit Card account so that we may utilize the awards program. After the order was complete, we had $650 of reward money to spend. I ordered an item on the last day of the rewards certificate. However, because the agent that took my order on the phone forgot to put my reward certificate information in the system, I did not receive the $650 credit. I spent many hours and phone calls explaining this to them, but they refused to give me the rewards money to apply to my new order. I have emailed them as well. Pottery Barn does respond, but only to apologize that Pottery Barn Representative on the phone neglected to apply my certificate. Very disappointing that such a solid company would do that!
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order