Pottery Barn — poor customer service
there is this pottery barn store in brentwood, tn where such poor cutomer service exists.the store supervisor christine is just horrible.everytime i talk to her she gives me th efeeling i am disturbing her and nasty disrespectful tone.i have seen poor cust service in stores before but store such as pottery barn it is not acceptable.i did email the company online where they reportedly wanted to her from the customer .i got no reply back.online store customer service is poor too.they chrge such high price but in case something needs to be returned u cant return to the store but only online.i shop many online stores but pb is the worst when it comes to shipping charges/plus processing chrges.i used to love their store and products but with all this negative feeling i have decided i would never again shop instore or online.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn - pottery barn cancelling order and late delivery
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards