Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug / Extreme Small and Shedding
We own a shag rug from Pottery Barn. The rug has been extremely smelly over 1 year and has been shedding for the time we had it. Eventually the weird smell went away and we thought the shedding would disappear also. I am vacuuming the rug every other day to keep the shedding under control. Christmas we had friends over with a baby. We were all in the room and out of the sudden the baby started to cough etc. We discovered that the baby had lots of the carpet wool in her mouth and we had to dig it out. Thankfully nobody got hurt because she was under immediate supervision. So I called PB 4x and was rudely treated because the carpet was a present ($1000) and I did not have the receipt. At the beginning of January I eventually got a person on the line (after sending numerous emails, offering to send photos of the tags and the carpet and offering to send them my collected sheddings - from a day worth and out of the babies mouth!) But NOTHING. Anyhow, Harriet Wilson helped me and assured me that she would pass it along to the legal dept and they would get in touch with me. All I was asking for was to replace this faulty carpet. She told me I should wait 2-3 weeks. 4 weeks later I called again and talked to her and again, she asked me to wait. On Feb 21 I called (my first contact with her was Jan 10) and had to be very persistent. She "was not on her desk" twice and I asked to be called back by her. She did and said that there is nothing they can do because they need proof of purchase!!! I asked for the address of the department and she told me to send another email!!!
More Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug Complaints & Reviews
- PB Teen - Crinkle Puff Quilts
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - Finish Doesn't Hold Up 
- Pottery Barn Kids - Dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - Bad service
- Pottery Barn - Buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - tacoma storage bed - arrived with no hardware.
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - comfort sofa never arrived
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - the service of getting furniture piece in a timely manner and the right size!!!
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - customer service