Postnet Ltd / Fraud

United States Review updated:

I went to my bank on the above date to withdraw some cash but it stated that i didn't have the funds in my account when provided with a mini statement it said the above company had taken the amount of £49.95 out of my account. how they got my account details i don't know and they certainly weren't give permission to take the money out of my account.

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 15, 2011

In Sept and Oct there have been several direct debits come out off my account, through loanfinder and creditxtra. i have not given permission for these companys to take this money and think it is unfair that they have done this to me. i am a single mum who works very hard and go's to university to support my son and this is the last thing i needed at this time of year. the only comany that contacted me was wentworth and they told me that they could help me but until now i have had no help whats so ever, i have sent them an e-mail expressing these concern's but still no response to this date, just money taken out off my account. i would like all money that as been taken put back into my account or my bank as said they will put it through their fraud investigation team.

• Ko
      Aug 15, 2011
    Postnet Ltd - Money scam
    Postnet Ltd

I've been looking for a loan but they never said anything about taking money out my account, I'm now overdrawn and have no money left in my bank account after they withdrew £49.95 My son and i hardky have any food in the house and i can't afford to go shopping. I want/need my money back.

Sep 21, 2011
    Postnet Ltd - Stay away
    Postnet Ltd

A PAYMENT OF £8.99 WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR A MRS G CARTER ON THE 29TH JAN 2011 AND I WOULD LIKE A REFUND !