Postmycv / Fraud Call

1 Delhi, India Review updated:
Phone: 01149999013

A lady(Named herself Vandana) called me and told about a vacancy in reputed company on 7/9/2014. She told me to register to her website for job vacancies.She guided me through that websited called postmycv to pay 1949 INR through payumoney website link. Next She said that her senior will call back within an hour to give me full details regarding the company interview. Next day (8/9/2014)a person named himself Mr.Ravi called me and ask me to login in that same website postmycv.in to open up a page named Document Verification and pay for 3449 INR and this time he used EBS gateway, when he received that money he gave me some details of some documents to forward it to the email id :[protected]@postmycv.in. After that he kept me busy with his explaination regarding the job interview in national and international companies, he asked me to open up another page called interview cracker where again he was asking me to pay Rs. 3996; at that moment i opposed him and said i am not going to pay until i get a verification from that reputed company which he is mentioning. He kept saying that after this payment he will give me the details, but i refused. Finally he kept down the phone and after this i have not received any phone calls from that same person.
As a proof i have that acknowledgement mail where i have made that payment, but i could not attach the file here, because only PNG, JPG and GIF are allowed but i have saved it in a word file. I would request you if my complaint is seriously taken and any action is possible please contact me.

Sa