Postmates / paying

I have contacted multiple time your company to close down my account and cancel credit/debit card that was issued to me as a delivery person. No response as of now after 2 months. I will have to write a complaint to BBB if I hear no response. You have no phones and no way to contact you.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com
My cell [removed]
[name removed]

• Updated by Sergio Romanoff, Jul 25, 2018

Se
Jul 25, 2018

Comments

• Jr
      Sep 15, 2018

I’m having a very similar issue! The app won’t accept my bank account information so I can receive my direct deposit, and I have contacted postmates through the only method they offer SEVERAL times with no response. It’s now been around two weeks and I’m not getting paid because they won’t help me. Very frustrating. Have you received any response yet on your issue?