Postgoldforcash / junk mail threat

1 Meon Croft, Toadpit Lane, nr Exeter, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01404 812393

I received an unsolicited mailing from this company including a threat on the return envelope that if it was returned without precious metal there would be a £20 "administration" charge.
I rang the company who said that wasn't what they meant!!
I told them that I am concerned about vulnerable people receiving such mailings. All they offered to do was take my name off their mailing list.

Ea

Comments

• Po
      23rd of Mar, 2012

Hi there, thank you for your comments regarding the mailing you received from us. We specially selected you to receive a free gold selling pack from us, as we thought you would be interested in using our trusted service. We would not intentionally mail a vulnerable member of the community, and as you will know from having read our letter, there is no obligation to use our free service.

I would like to reassure you that the message on the envelope is in no way meant to be a threat. As I am sure you are aware, the Royal Mail Special Delivery service is very expensive, so the message is designed to ensure that people use the envelope for the purpose for which it was intended.

We are one of the UK’s leading postal gold buying companies with over 102, 000 customers. I hope you feel reassured that we are a reputable and trustworthy company. However, if you require any further information please feel free to call me on 01202 641065.

Many thanks