Postal / mail delivery

I live in the Roseville Ohio area. The zip code is 43777. For several years we have been having problems with the mail delivery system at this post office. We have put in complaints their and have tried to get information about getting something done to resolve this problem but it has not done us any good. The mail that is even being sent out of our on town to places in town does not get delivered. Mail coming into town does not always get delivered. As i said this is really getting to be a big problem. I have even had things to do with perry county court and have had to go to them to find out about some things that i needed to know about and they have told me that they have sent me information on it but i never received it. Then they look at the address and say that, that is the problem that i live in the Roseville area and that they have had a lot of problems with tthe mail getting delivered thier. It seams to me that if the courts know about this that you would think that something would be getting done about it but it has not. I am not the only one that has been having problems, we have talked to a lot of people in the area and they all say the same thing and that they have tried to find a way to get answers and to try to get something done about it but when they try to get the information they just get the run around and nothing gets done.

More Postal Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pj
  18th of Nov, 2008

I live in a small town in Texas called Schertz. The folks in my subdivision have gone round and round with the post office just trying to get basic postal service. Years ago, whenever this subdivision went up, the post office put up what they call community mailboxes. These are very small boxes like what you would have in an apartment. They are grouped together on the main street and you have to walk or drive over there to pick up your mail.

All we want is to have a regular mailbox at each of our homes (these are houses, not apartments) like everybody else in this country. We spoke with the postmaster here and asked him what we'd have to do to have our own mailboxes, and he said very sarcastically, "you can write your congressman". We filed a complaint through the form available on their website, and all they did was to refer the complaint back to the postmaster here.
We are well within the city limits here and should be
receiving the same service as any other homeowner in
this town.

They just don't give a crap. The only thing they want to do is whatever is the least amount of work for them.
They leave pink slips that I have a package in the community mailboxes and check the box that says "no one home", even though I was home at the time.
They are lazy liars, period.

By the way, since my meeting with the postmaster, my mail is often mutilated or crumpled into a ball. That's how professional they are.