Postal Battery Exam Study Guide / no promised refund

1 5667 Creekwood Dr.Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-371-4207

The testing authority advertised avaiable jobs in my area and to purchase the study guide for 120.00$ and with the following written entitlements:
Youe are entitled to a refund if ANY ONE of the following occurs*
1: You have taken an available exam, but did NOT score at least a 70.
2: You went to an interview, but were NOT offered a job.
3: There has been No job opening within 100 miles of your location within the last 12 months (requiring the postal exam 460, 473 or 473-c).
OR, TO REWARD YOUR SUCCESS
4: You were HIRED by the USPS and have completed one week of work!

CALL [protected] for assistance
* As you can see, we stand behaind our product and its effectiveness 100%. We are committed to your success and satisfaction. For all reunds, pleas make your request with a live Customer Care Representative. The request will be processed and refunded imeadiatley, once it has been approved, per this refund policy. The amount of your refund you will recieve will be the total amount paid less shipping and handeling.

I spoke personally to a Ken Lang at the above number on Marh 5, 2008 and he advised me that my refund would not be grantd until 9-2009. I have atempted to call and the numbers no longer exist. Nor does the company. NOW WHAT? I know I am not alone!

Darlene Standridge

Norcross
    Georgia
    Phone: 1-800-709-0162
    testingauthorityinc.com

Same complaint as everyone else - I won't give them the satisfaction of detailing just what type of pond ### these people are. I only regret that I didn't absolutely demand my money back when the phone number WAS working and when I DID have one of their ### supervisors on the line. I hope they burn in hell, sorry.

Sincerely,

Duped-at-a-Time-of-Need
    (Mark)

• Ga
      18th of Sep, 2009

I too have been a victim of this well organized scam. I was given the run around for some time now and finally decided to followed the line of numbers to call. Finally I decided to call the shipping company to find out what is going on. They have finally informed me this business has gone out of business and there is no way to receiving my refund. $130 down the drain. I cannot take this laying down. I am extremely furious about this and I want my money back. There has to be something that we can do to get this issue resolved. In this trying time, no one has the money to just hand to these scam artists.

• Lo
      4th of Dec, 2009
    Postal Battery Exam Study Guide - study materials
    testing authority
    Phone: 1-800-709-0162
    testingauthorityinc.com

i got the book last october for a postal service opportunity they said that after i studied the book the will set up a exam day and that never happend also they said that if after a year i did not had a job with the post office theuy will refund the $149.49 back to my account but i try to call and all the phones that i have are not valid and the site is not there anymorer

• Ka
      14th of Oct, 2014

Hello, I have been in the same situation for years. Now the number is disconnected. I actually purchase two books, one for me and one for my bf, so $240 down the drain. Does anyone initiated a lawsuit? If I am not mistaken fraud does not have statute of limitation.

Also, my book has the same name of the company, but different address:
    Testing Authority