Post Office / Do not receive International parcels
I keep on sending mails to them but they don't even answer it. Why are they still open for business if there are no service available?
This two parcels is coming from China and above you will find the tracking numbers. I know you add our South African tracking
numbers on arrival, but all my stuff just disappear. I see on the Internet that a lot of customers are complaining about the same issue. I need this
parcels please, because i have paid for tracking numbers and this is registered post. Please help me with this, because my
previous mails was ignored. I have to answer to the International supplier in connection with delivery dates.
More Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- Post Office - missing mail 
- Post Office - undelivered mail unprofessional clerk 
- Post Office - Address change and now my mail is lost. Where did it go?!?!
- Post Office - Refusal to deliver certified mail 
- Post Office - my mail is going to a different address 
- Post Office - letters mailed & not received
- Post Office - Post Office is withholding my mail 
- Post Office - Parcel is Missing 
- Post Office - Late charge
- Post Office - late delivery