Poslaju Malaysiavery late of poslaju delivery

Dear Poslaju (your name is not reflecting your services) my courier from a seller has arrived at Poslajua Alor Setar-Kedah on Thursday 22 Nov 2018 at 9+am and delivered to Poslaju Jitra-Kedah at 10:30am and then delivered to Poslaju Pokok Sena-Kedah on the same day in order to be delivered to me in my residence in Pokok Sena, but the courier still remain there in Poslaju Pokok Sena-Kedah office till today 25 Nov 2018.

On Saturday I've been to the Poslaju Pokok Sena-Kedah trying to take my courier but the postman there said; the storage is locked today and it will be delivered to you tomorrow Sunday 25 Nov 2018, I was waiting for my courier the whole day in my home but nothing being delivered to me.

I also have another courier from another source has arrived to Poslaju Jitra on saturday 24 Nov 2018 and I went there in order to receive it, the postman there has checked my coureir and it was arrived at there location already on that day but he refused to give it to me because he said; it must be scanned first, and he informed me to wait until next day (Sunday 25 Nov 2018) and it will be delivered to me, but it did not delivered to me as his information.

Poslaju Malaysia