poshtots.com / what a disappointment!

5711 Old Osborne Tpke, United States Review updated:
Phone: +1.8049356188

I ordered a bag from this website poshtots.com and assumed it was legitimate. Fake bag arrived and my account was overcharged. Now I cannot get in contact with the website in regards to returning the product and getting my refund. What a disappointment!

Or
Oct 31, 2013

Comments

•   Oct 31, 2013

Dear Orgby,
    This is the first I have heard of your experience. Please be assured PoshTots would never, nor has ever, sold a "fake bag". Please call or email me directly to have this matter resolved. I am more than happy to look into your order history and see what we can do to satisfy your claim.
    ~Andrea, PoshTots CEO

• Tr
      Aug 30, 2014

Posh Tots ripped off a bunch of people when they went out of business. They reopened a month or two later and are responding to scam claims. As a former customer, I can assure you the business is shiesty. Any response you see them post is not out of concern for the jilted customer, it's their poor attempt at PR. If you see something you like on their website, search for it elsewhere online. They are a drop ship company which means they have no stock on hand, once you order they order it from the manufacturer. All of their products can be purchased from other, more reliable companies.

• Jj
      Mar 06, 2017

Posh Tots SUCKs!!!

• Al
      Oct 25, 2017

Poshtots owner and CEO Brad Newton is the worst businessman on the planet! He and his brother are nothing but scam artists. Whatever you do, shop somewhere else!!! Very dishonest!

• Be
      Aug 25, 2018

WOW, all I can say is DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER with PoshTots -- they are a SCAM. I purchased an order over $1000 on November 20, 2017, order number 175791. A notice I received after placing my order on the PoshTots website stated that the order would be shipped in 12-14 weeks. Now it's been NINE MONTHS, and I am STILL WAITING on my order! I have been in touch via email with "customer service, " a woman who called herself Julia Levy, for months now. When I have inquired about the status of my order, the responses 'Julia' always gives me are cop-outs like, "I am checking in with the artisans and I will let you know what I find out shortly, " or, "My shipping coordinator said the remaining items should be shipping soon and she will email you the tracking details." Then I receive no follow-up at all from the company. They would truly rather avoid me than refund my money for merchandise they never even sent to me. I cannot believe I purchased anything from this company without checking the other reviews first. Well, lesson learned! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. Do not let this happen to you; DO NOT ORDER FROM POSHTOTS!