poshtots.com / received damaged furniture

Chesapeake, VA, United States

I bought from PoshTots owner Brad Newton and Mark Newton off of their Figstores.com online furniture retail business. They have the same poor customer service history with Figstores.com. Please do your research and look up their reviews on yelp, BBB, site jabber, google, pilot online.com... Take your business elsewhere.
We've been fighting to get our money back for over 6 months and just tried to have them served small claims suit documents and they vacated their 2220 Paramount Ave Suite 102 Chesapeake, VA 23320 location.

I received damaged furniture in Dec 2016. Mark and Brad Newton (manager and owner) refused to reimburse us so I posted several 100% honest negative online reviews. Immediately Mark Newton contacted us and said they were ready to come to an amicable resolution. They had us sign a contract that we would remove negative reviews and they would then give us a full refund. I could not remove 2 reviews from scam report and pissedconsumer.com but was told by the Figstores manager Mark Newton that writing a rebuttal was sufficient. Furniture was returned and then the owner Brad Newton went back on his word and said he would not give us a refund because we didn't take these two reviews down. Filed a small claims suit and when the Chesapeake Sheriff's dept attempted to serve them they have vacated the building. They won't return emails or phone calls. Mark Newton the brother and manager says he is no longer working for Fig stores. We lost over $1800 & 6 months of torture dealing with these people. The furniture has been returned and they resell the returned furniture on Craigslist. Filed with BBB and the VA Attorney General. Save yourself a lot of trouble and buy from someone else!

Re