PoshTots / New Posh / order never received
WOW, all I can say is DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER with PoshTots -- they are a SCAM. I purchased an order over $1000 on November 20, 2017, order number 175791. A notice I received after placing my order on the PoshTots website stated that the order would be shipped in 12-14 weeks. Now it's been NINE MONTHS, and I am STILL WAITING on my order! I have been in touch via email with "customer service, " a woman who called herself Julia Levy, for months now. When I have inquired about the status of my order, the responses 'Julia' always gives me are cop-outs like, "I am checking in with the artisans and I will let you know what I find out shortly, " or, "My shipping coordinator said the remaining items should be shipping soon and she will email you the tracking details." Then I receive no follow-up at all from the company. They would truly rather avoid me than refund my money for merchandise they never even sent to me. I cannot believe I purchased anything from this company without checking the other reviews first. Well, lesson learned! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. Do not let this happen to you; DO NOT ORDER FROM POSHTOTS!
More PoshTots / New Posh Complaints & Reviews
- poshtots.com - what a disappointment! 
- www.poshtots.com - no delivery, as well as the seller ignores us
- www.poshtots.com - seller is scammer, and he lied to me all the time
- poshtots.com - absolute joke of a company
- PoshTots - horrible customer service!!
- PoshTots - still no order!
- poshtots.com - received damaged furniture
- poshtots.com - missing crib; horrible customer service
- PoshTots - crib came months late in subpar condition
- PoshTots - horrible company to deal with