Poshmark / customer service

Philadelphia, PA, United States

Poshmark has poor customer service which causes issues with customers. I sold a pair of shoes to a woman who seemed questionable from the beginning and she didn't want them. She wrote rude comments on my page and I offered to accept the return and she get her money back. I contacted Poshmark and let them know about the situation and received no response! Instead I got a automatic reply that they would get back to me. They then sent the customer a notification that her return was refused. I then found out it couldn't be delivered to me and had to pick it up from the post office. They customer then curses and yells on my page. After picking up the items and letting her know that I was always open to the refund I still have heard nothing from Poshmark! Not only did they cause an issue with this customer by notifying her incorrectly they refuse to answer me. It's been 8 days since I heard back from Poshmark. Their customer service and platform is poor and please avoid using them to sell items!

Dy