Pos Reservation Rewa 800 - 7327031 CT / automatic withdraw

CT, United States Review updated:
4.55
Company is removing money from my bank account in $12 chunks -- never heard of them until receiving bank statement. I have never authorized any company to automatically withdraw money from my account.
Ro

Comments

Ge
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Did you ever figure it out? I have the same problem and have no idea what "Reservation rewa" is, besides a guess that its some sort of reservation reward program.
Bo
  1st of Feb, 2009
The same thing is happening to me. On the 23rd of every month Reservation Rewa removes $12 from my US Bank account.
Rm
  14th of Feb, 2009
I saw your complaints above after googling the Reservation Rewa800-7327031 - i saw this charge on my usbank account. So i called the 800 number directly and found out that they have been charging the account since 2005! That's 50 $9 charges that we had no clue about. Its some "Service" that somehow we supposedly got sucked into when ordering movie tickets on line - have no clue how that could have happened. So if you made the same mistake call the number directly and get your money back NOW!
Ba
  13th of Mar, 2009
Just ran into the same issue when reviewing my bank statement. Luckily I caught it after only the third 12 debit. I called the number listed on the transaction detail and had them credit my account and remove my contact and bank info from their records. Evidently its linked to buying movie tix on-line like 'rmick' mentioned.
La
  31st of Mar, 2009
I had the same problem, called the number, and got my subscription cancelled. is this through fandango?
Up
  23rd of Sep, 2009
I had three $12 charges. I called the number and they said I joined US Airways rewards program. I have not been to their website before and I do not fly that airline and I had not searched for airline tickets so I have no idea where they got my credit card info. Pretty scarry!
Ke
  28th of Feb, 2010
I had the same problem, called the num. totally have no idea about it. it's completely a scam.