Pos Nation / Nothing happened.

After a number of conversations with Pos Nation shopping I transferred money for an item with the assurance. I would receive tracking number for delivery and etc. However, nothing happened. I have been waiting a number of weeks now and e-mailed the company every day. I have heard nothing back.

Bl
Mar 30, 2013

More Pos Nation Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Po
      6th of Jun, 2013

Dear sir or ma'am, we have recently become aware of the small handful of negative online reviews regarding our company (www.posnation.com). We sincerely apologize for your experience. POS Nation has recently been through a change in management and leadership and instead of making excuses, we are working on owning up to our previous, as well as any current, short falls. We acknowledge that our customer service previously failed to meet some of our customers' expectations. Since becoming aware of these occurrences we are now recommitting ourselves to providing exceptional customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do at this point to resolve any past or current issues. Reading your perspective is very helpful as it gives our leadership insight into the true experience that our customers are having and what we need to give more attention to. Please feel free to reach out to us and mention this review posting. Thank you for your time!