Pos Malaysia Berhad / I am complaining about product and your service

I writing this to complain about not receiving of my parcel and insufficient service of poslaju. Suppose i should received my parcel on 1/06/2018 but now is 09/06/2018 until today i din't receive my parcel and i keep getting emails from poslaju which is your item is in transit and next day in caw.shah alam. when i tried to contact caw. shah alam no one answered my call since 1 week i trying to contact them but in vain. What kind of service your are giving. name it self is poslaju but your your service seems to be pos lambat. totally disappointed for your workers carelessness and the umber that i tried to contact since past 1 week is [protected]/561/651. What for you are working when even you can't answer your customer's call? i'm really very confused and get doubt that if my parcel is still available or it have been misplace some where! 4 times i called to poslaju customer service and make complain and the answer that i get from them is wait until tomorrow and if you received by tomorrow please call back again and we will take action. no one pay heed to my complain! My parcel no ER324241738MY. Please check on my parcel and get back to me on whats going on please! terrible courier service that i have been seen in my life not even cannot answer your customer's call and pay heed to their complains!

Re