POS Laju Malaysia / delivery and customer service
I believe the Pos Laju item number is EN [protected] MY
20/12 I received a notice that pos laju had delivered an item
21/12 Emailed #276875 to firstname.lastname@example.org and scanned the notice informing that I am not able to read the item number as I wanted to reschedule the delivery.
Also called [protected] and informed the agent that I am not able to read the item number. He said he will get the tun Sambanthan to locate the item.
26/12 NOBODY called me back from Pos
Emailed #279796 again to email@example.com
No reply from Pos
27/12 Still nobody from Pos called.
Emailed #282443 again.
28/12 Called [protected] and explained my issue. Said he will escalate the issue. No one returned call.
29/12 I went to the tun Sambanthan centre and since they cannot find the item in the system. She told me the item has been sent back to the sender.
If the item number was entered in the system, she would be able to trace the item. I can only assume the item was never even entered in the system. So the easy
response is to say the item has been returned to the sender.
THERE IS NO NOTE IN THE NOTICE THAT SAYS THAT AN ITEM IF NOT COLLECTED WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN 7 DAYS.
THIS SERVICE IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. IF YOU CANNOT DO IT EFFECTIVELY JUST SHUT DOWN THIS SERVICE.
AREAS TO IMPROVE
1. Effective delivery. Don't just take the easy way out and leave note.
2. Get your delivery guys to WRITE clearly the item number.
3. Responsive and responsible Care centre.
4. Be customer oriented. If you cannot find the item in the system at least try to search for the physical item.
More POS Laju Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Poslaju Larkin Johor Bahru - delivery and customer service 
- Poslaju Delivery Services - sending parcel to wrong address 
- Poslaju Services - missing parcel 
- Poslaju - parcel stuck at klia hub
- Poslaju Nilai Taman Semarak - tidak bertanggungjawab banyak kecuaian
- Pos Laju - no updates on the system and long period of time for delivery
- Pos Laju - parcel locked in ezibox for 2 weeks.
- Pos Laju - services
- Pos Laju - fraud case
- Poslaju - rude front liner