Portraits by Design / Terrible service!

1 16330 SW Langer DrSherwood, United States
Phone: (503) 925-3987

I recently got married on August 18, 2007 and have yet to receive my wedding photos from this photographer. My last time speaking with her was about a month and half ago when she told me my proofs would finally be ready in two weeks and that "she would make it up to me" for having taken so long. Still, to this day, no photos and she has not returned any of my phone calls. I had paid her in full one month prior to my wedding per the contract she has you sign yet here I sit with no pictures 7 months later. My parents are the ones who contracted with her so legally, I cannot file suit against her myself because she has not broken any deal with me directly. I have no where to turn, my parents are the biggest flakes there are when it comes to following through with something and I would really like some kind of help. I am trying to come to terms with the fact I will never have these pictures so I thought this would help. This woman is horrible. I have even gone to her house everyday for a week because that is where she conducts her business now and she has yet to follow through.