Portrait Innovations / customer service

1 Medina, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-722-3100

So my mother, 2 year old son and I decided to walk in to have some pics of my son taken for his 2nd birthday and we had an ok experience last year so figured why not. When we walked in there were 3 photographers sitting on the couches and 2 others at the front desk and they were all just chatting. There was not a single customer in the studio. My son was afraid of the camera and studio so he was not wanting to cooperate very well-typical 2 year old! The gentleman photographer that was working with us was nice, but the other girls were acting like we were wasting their time. We spent about 15 or 20 minutes and my son was really starting to get better and he was able to take a few quick poses, but not very good ones. The photographer then said that we would have to do it another time because they are only aloud 15 minutes per session and the entire time we were in there and even when we left not a single person walked in to have pictures done!! I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN AND DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN! They don't care at all about capturing your special moments, but simply taking your money and shoving you out the door! They could've made some money by simply being patient and taking a little extra time, but instead they got NOTHING!

Comments

• Sh
      22nd of Nov, 2011

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to waste my time going to them...

• Sh
      22nd of Nov, 2011

Thanks for the info. I'm going to go somewhere else as I don't want the same experience.

26th of Jul, 2016

I'm really upset with my purchased I really hope the company returns a email to me. I had complaint before over other issue with staff but never received a answer I took my daughter for first birthday pictures been taking her since newborn and I really hate the picture but dist had much choice! It was her first cake smash the pictures look horribl .