Portrait Homes / Worst company ever

1 United States

I, and my family of four, are residents of the Robyn's Glen Portrait community in Greensboro, North Carolina. I am astonished by the lack of care Portrait seems to have for their customers. We have so many issues with the homes that are built it's ridiculous, but add to that the fact that a large portion of our community is now sitting unfinished! There are half-built homes with no walls or doors strewn across the property, large piles of dirt that have been there for months, "ponds" that are little more than ditches with mildewed water standing in them, cracked sidewalks, unkempt landscaping, siding falling off of homes, uneven walls and ceilings, a dark-brown swimming pool with debris floating in it, not enough mailboxes for all of the residents, cracking foundations in the homes, and on and on it goes. This has ALL been communicated to Portrait over and over again. They refer to the HOA, so they have been contacted as well. I'm sorry, it doesn't work for Portrait to push off on the HOA because THEY EMPLOY THEM. I will never EVER do business with Portrait again. I will make sure that EVERYONE I can possibly tell knows about how horrible of an experience it has been to do business with them. This is only one step in many that I plan to take to spread the word. STAY AWAY FROM PORTRAIT HOMES!

Er