Portfolio Recover Systems LLC / Scam/ Pay Day Loan

1 United States

I received two phone calls yesterday from a Ms. Davis, one on my cell phone and one at my place of employment. Ms. Davis left on my work voicemail that I was being investigated for check fraud. This is harassment and I never received any type of written documentation to prove this. Then she calls me on my cell phone while driving home and I told her I didn't know what she was talking about and said she could not tell me who was filing the charges I had to call another number. I told her I was driving home from work and could not play her games. To call someone and leave a threatening message on their place of employment is a bit extreme when this company is not willing to provide any type of written documentation of proof. Then when you call back both numbers you it just keeps on ringing. The two numbers are indicated below, if I so called owed money or have committed check fraud, which I doubt it, prove it with written documentation not threatening phone calls at someone's place of employment. I really think it's Delaware Solutions up to the old tricks again.

Al