PopularKicks.com / Scam artists! Money taken, no shoes received!

I ordered a pair of shoes on May 20th 2006 and my money was debited out of my checking account. This is almost a year later and no shoes.

I e-mailed Popularkicks over and over again and they keep saying that their supplier is overseas and it takes a while to get them.

This is a scam company and I would advise everyone that's thinking of it to not use them.

Comments

Te
  25th of Apr, 2007

but now when i type in www.popularkicks.com into the search bar. There isn't a site anymore. I get directed to some other company. What a rip off. Have you heard anything from then?

25th of Apr, 2007

i ordered a pair on air force 1s back in may 2006 too. its just over a year later and still never recieved them,
but now when i type in www.popularkicks.com into the search bar. there isnt a site anymore. i get directed to some other company. what a rip off.
have you heard anything from then?

25th of Apr, 2007

I ordered a pair on air force 1s back in may 2006 too. Its just over a year later and still never received them, but now when i type in www.popularkicks.com into the search bar. There isnt a site anymore. I get directed to some other company. What a rip off. Have you heard anything from then?