Popular Club / REWARD LOST

1 Review updated:

I BEEN A SECETERY FOR THE POPULAR CLUB TO SELL THERE PRODUCT AND EARN THE SECETERY REWARD. NOW I WOLUD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO GET MY REWARDS WHICH WERE THOUNDS DOLLRS. THEY DID NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT FILLING BANKRUPCY.PLESE LET US KNOW WHAT STEP WE CAN TAKE NEXT. TO COTACT ME SEND ME THE EMAIL ON MY HUSBAND E MAIL ADDRESS [protected]@BLURFROGNET.NET-- MY NAME IS SUKHDEVO PUREWAL, 652 NORTHLIGHT CIRCLE, WEBSTER N. Y.14580 MY SECETERY # IS IUP512

Comments

• Pa
      Jul 16, 2009
    POPULAR CLUB - my secretary rewards
    Patricia Moisell
    870 E. Route 130 Apt. L-6
    Burington
    New Jersey
    Phone: [protected]

I HAVE BEEN A SECRETARY FOR THIS COMPANY (POPULAR CLUB) SINCE 1994. A LETTER SOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OUT LETTING ALL SECRETARYS KNOW WHAT WAS GONG ON . I HAVE SECRETARY REWARDS STILL IN MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM. WHAT AE THEY DOING ABOUT THAT? CALL ME PATRICIA MOISELL OR E-MAIL ME. [protected]@aol.com

• Ca
      Jul 18, 2009

The same thing happen to me. They could have told us they went bankrupcy. i lost rewards too,

• Ca
      Jul 18, 2009

They could have inform us that they went bankrupcy. I lost rewards too.

• Z1
      Sep 02, 2009

Can someone help all secretaries who lost money!!! We invested time and money selling for them. I found out they were bought out from Fingerhut. I called customer service at Fingerhut and they gave me the run around. Lets stick together and get what we deserve.

Brandon FL

• Ms
      Sep 20, 2009

I was also a secretary of popular club, and lost my rewards.

ms.[protected]@yahoo.com

Teague TX

• La
      Oct 09, 2009

I didn't know that Popular Clob went through bankruptcy. I called them to place an order and was told that they were getting a new book ready and they would send me one. If they did go through bacnkruptcy, I have lost my rewards. Can they legally do this. Charlotte in Maine

• Re
      Sep 04, 2010

Hi! I paid into popular club nerver bought anything but thier charging me saying that I owe them money?? But they keep sending me these letters to send my payments TO:: RJM Acquisitions LLC 575 Underhill BLvd. suite 224 Syosset, NY [protected] FAX # [protected] Mon-thrus 8am-7pm, Friday 8am-3pm BUT: Remember this is a debt collecter but you can still get in touch to find out about popular club also the adress to popular club is 22 Lincoln Place Garfield, NJ o7026-2909 GOOD LUCK!