Popular Club Plan / Commission Redemtion

1 552 Scott RoadWaterbury, CT, United States Review updated:

I have been a Popular Club Secretary since [protected] years

I was loyal for $40 and earned commissions that are now lost as I was not given the opportunity to redeem them-

As a secretary, our commissions had to be redeemed for merchandise and we should have been given the opportunity to take merchandise of our choice to redeem the amount in our accounts.

If anyone knows where we can submit a claim, I would like them to forward the informaiton to me a I would like to submit a claim.

you can email me the information--momsbutterfly1948@sbcglobal.net

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2009

I myself have the same problemI have club members that have alot of dididens and myself i have credits and rewards to cash in...Is anyone going to do anything for us. They sent me a letter about monet owed and i didn't owe anything...

Mary Ann King

22nd of Sep, 2009

I my self am a secretary all my clients are stuck with dividens and i'm and owed rewards and dividens i didn't know they no longer are in buisness...They should of told us i have been a secratary for 10 years.

• Te
      23rd of Oct, 2009

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE WE CAN SUBMIT A CLAIM FOR THYE REWARD THAT WAS STOLEN FROM THESE 'SHARKS'

PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT jalapenotrini@verizon.net.

5th of Nov, 2009

i feel the same and was screwed out out money that i put on a order, and the company never called me to tellme that item was not availible . I also filed with the nj better business bureuo and was told that their is no number to contact the company by.

So can any body help me get any of my money back..

mhchris102@yahoo.com
    Marty Hoffman...

• Li
      11th of Jan, 2010

I myself had over $3, 000 in credits as well as several members having hundreds of dollars. I was told that the new catalogue was coming out when I asked whether or not they were going out of business, to which they assured me they weren't. Someone has to take charge of this situation.

I actually found a Facebook group called Ripped off by Popular Club Plan. Here's the link, if you'd like to join: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group.php?gid=131556416527.