Popular Club Plan / REWARD REDEMPTION

I too was a secretary for Popular Club for 21 years and was very dissapointed in how they handled their business. I still have rewards worth about $1000.00 owed to me. My club has been dwindling down for awhile since there has been so many backorders and out of stock products. I was wondering if anyone really got any response from the BBB as to what can be done if anything to redeem all of our rewards.Good luck to all.

Dm

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2009

Hi Diane,

I did receive a response today from the BBB. Basically, they stated that there is nothing they can do since the company filed Bankruptcy. The did give the number and website to the New Jersey Bankruptcy court.
    Here it is, I am planning on contact them asap, as this is not fair to all the secretary's and member that have paid for items they will never receive.

Bankruptcy Court 1-877-239-2547, 609-989-2128, or online at www.njb.uscourts.gov.

• Li
      11th of Jan, 2010

I myself had over $3, 000 in credits as well as several members having hundreds of dollars. I was told that the new catalogue was coming out when I asked whether or not they were going out of business, to which they assured me they weren't. Someone has to take charge of this situation.

I actually found a Facebook group called Ripped off by Popular Club Plan. Here's the link, if you'd like to join: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group.php?gid=131556416527.