[Resolved] PopReal / very bad company to deal with

United States Review updated:

I purchased from PopReal twice. My first experience with them was ok, but second one was a total disaster. I paid for my order and was supposed to get a tracking number but they did not send me anything. I contacted PopReal support service and they said I'll get my number within a couple of days. One week later I contacted them again and asked them to cancel my order. I was quite suspicious because it was taking way too long. They cancelled my order but did not refund my money. When I contacted them I heard nothing but empty promises. There is something wrong about this PopReal, I recommend to stay away from it. I hope I'll get my money back soon.

• Resolution statement

• PopReal Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Hi Kiff, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused, and could you please message us your order number on Facebook, or send us email to [protected]@popreal.com, we'll check details and help you to solve the issue, thanks

Ki
Jan 11, 2017

Comments

• Su
      14th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - Order from June 13th 2018 but never receive
    Garden Grove
    California
    popreal.com

I have order from June 13th 2018 but until today July 18th 2018, I am not receive any from this company. I purchased total US$234.64. I have email to requested refund but they said wait, they afraid can not accept cancel. I do not know when I will be get my order. Please do not buy any from this company, this is scam company.

• Ee
      14th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - Order: P362708

Don't buy from them, they are a scam... have been waiting for a refund on an order for over 2 months now, they just send emails saying that have trouble woth their system or something... SCAM! Careful, don't give your money away

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - Clothing

I ordered a product in March...It's July and I haven't received it. The seller keeps replying to me with promises to expedite shipping. It's been 4 months...I contacted PayPal. They reached out PopReal. PopReal provided them with shipping info...In the end I paid my money and got no product. I am going to contact authorities regulating e-commerce.

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - shipment
    popreal.com

My order from 15th May 2018, but i still cannot get my goods until now 9th July 2018,
    I sent many mail to push my shipment, but their reply only say please keep wait, I wait again and again, and also they reject my refund request.

my order no is NO.P372821

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - Wrong dress sent!!!!
    Guildford
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom

I ordered way back this dress mom girl flower prints cold shoulder dress, size mom/woman small, you sent me a child's dress!!! I dont have a daughter! ! And want this dress for a wedding in2 weeks, pkease, please send correct size, you can have this back, but I need my dress for wedding, paid considerable postage tool

PopReal - Never received order
    Austin
    Texas

I placed my order on 04/14/18 and paid for expediated shipping. I have yet to see my order shipped and have not received a refund. I have emailed customer service and have not received an answer. I will be disputing the transaction with my bank and I hope they can credit my account back. I will never ever order from here again!

PopReal - Card debited but no shipment or any responses
    popreal.com

I have made my purchases of kids outfit on 2nd May but no email confirmation or shipment or tracking number. I have also emailed their customer service but there was no response. I tried to contact them but nothing. I fear that this website is a scam and I will never see the purchases or hear from them ever.

• Co
    PopReal - popreal

I ordered $80 worth of items from them on March 4. I have yet to receive my items and they will not contact me about them. Please contact me and either give my money back or the items I ordered.

Amber Welch
    Parkersburg WV

• Ju
      20th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - no response popreal customer service and haven’t received my order.
    China
    Maine
    Popreal.com

I've reached out multiple times to check in the status of an incomplete order. It has been months since I purchased the order. No response. I want to cancel my order at this point but no response.

PopReal - ordered clothing
    China

I placed an order on March 6 it is March 29th no tracking info.. they took my money immediately
    $ 83.54 and I have nothing to show for it..no updates. This is a scam, after reading the reviews I realized I have made a terrible mistake ordering from this company. If there is a shipment delay there have been no updates to me through email.

• Je
    PopReal - popreal mommy daughter

This website is a scam. You will NEVER receive your items or your money back.

21st of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - promised a refund and still no eefund
    popreal.com

I received the email below and still no refund. I have emailed for over two months and been told I would receive my refund.
    I gave no merchandise or my refund. This company is a scam

Dear customer,
    Thanks for your Email.
    For order P292675:
    We are so sorry for that, please wait few days, we will refund to you asap.

• Ti

• Ni
    PopReal - still no products
    Fort Sill
    Oklahoma

I put in 2 separate orders well over a month ago supposed to be shipped between 5 to 7 days. Still no shipping information.. Or products I'm assuming I got scammed have emailed several times with no reply. Really wish I didn't wast my money.

• El
      28th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - no refund received after 2 month

I have cancelled the order within hour, so no items were dispatched. Asked for refund. I have received only emails, wait 15 days, then 10 days more then again, silly explanations that problem in financial department. ... still waiting.
    Avoid avoid avoid this online shop

• Re
      28th of Aug, 2018
    PopReal - I did not receive my order yet

been a month now and I did not receive my order, even when I contacted popreal for more than 8 9 times, they replied me only once and gave me a tracking number that is not even correct, not to mention that the website it's mentioned that they deliver within max 12 days. IT IS A SCAM !!!

1st of Sep, 2018
    PopReal - refund not received

I submitted an order prematurely to PopReal via PayPal in the end of November 2017. I immediately cancelled the order (P254765), therefore the order never shipped. I have been in communication with customer service times and STILL not have received my refund as January 3, 2018. I desired an immediate refund.

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2018
    PopReal - refund delayed

Hi, I ordered on 31/10/17 with my order number P237790 and waited until 20/11/17 to decide refund. You told me to wait for 10-12days to refund but I still not yet received my refund until today 3/1/18. How long I need to wait more to get back my refund?

• Er
      5th of Sep, 2018
    PopReal - wrong size and never received items
    Charlotte
    Iowa
    popreal.com

I ordered items 9n September the 26th. I ordered 3 items u red fur vest in a size 80 for my one year old, my 9 year old can fit it. The other two items never shipped.

5th of Sep, 2018
    PopReal - Refund
    popreal.com

I have requested a refund for a product that was faulty. I have been promised this on numerous occasions and have not yet received this.

• Re
      10th of Sep, 2018
    PopReal - I didn't receive my order yet.. it is sanadal for kids
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

where is my item ?? it's too late and the order No# p209541

10th of Sep, 2018
    PopReal - No refund received
    Milton
    Delaware

I placed an order (P331475) in March for my baby shower and I never received it in time so I asked for a refund. I still haven't received it!! I was emailing telling them i wanted my money back but they kept a saying they were having issues. That's all they kept telling me every time I'd get an email, this is ridiculous. I want my money back!

• De
      15th of Oct, 2018
    PopReal - Scam, lies
    popreal.com

Do not trust this company - bunch of liars. Provided a tracking no. That's untrackable. Ordered 3 items in april and promised 3x that shipping would take 10-20 days but it's already october and not 1 item received.

• La
      28th of Oct, 2018
    PopReal - mom dress
    Seaford
    Delaware

I ordered 6 items but one is missing from my order. My name is laura conway 3642 somerset dr seaford, ny 11783. The order number is 5003522. I did not receive the pink dress for mom size small. The sku is MZ17041103. I would like a rush order of it so that I can wear it with my daughter.
    Thanks, Laura

• Su
      31st of Oct, 2018
    PopReal - baby clothes
    Wichita
    Kansas

I am still awaitng my order. When I bring up the order, it says awaiting review. please let me know what is going on.

4th of Nov, 2018
    PopReal - two bathing suits I ordered
    Hephzibah
    Georgia

I ordered two swim suits a couple weeks ago paid for the express shipping and have not received them. They number listed on the website does not work and I have not been able to contact no body

• Nb
      20th of Nov, 2018

bjr
    je me rend compte avec les commentaires lu que vous êtes pas un vendeur sérieux tout les clients se plaignent
    de vous
    ai passer ma commande que depuis est rester sans suite pas de date de livraison

et vous répondez pas aux mails

je vous de mande de bien vouloir expédier ma commande au numéro 1055 dans les plus bref de lai
    si non je vais saisir la justice
    vous ne pouvez pas vous enrichir sur l'argent des client non traite
    merci

• Li
      23rd of Mar, 2019
    PopReal - Pop real mommy daughter dresses

I STILL haven't received my order. Ordered in late November/ early December and it's march now...

4th of Apr, 2019

@Lisa Liard So sad, I ordered last month and it is now APRIL, i am going to report them! Your date is longer than mines just know we and all these ppl on here have been scammed, and then they have the nerves to post all these items on this site and advertise on facebook, instagram, and other social media so ppl can be tempted to order with them, only if ppl knew this was a scam!!! We need to warn these ppl

4th of Apr, 2019

POPREAL makes ordering online scarey, they take your money so fast and you dont see any items that you order. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER WITH YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

4th of Apr, 2019

Reading all of these reviews we all have something in Common Ppl, we have been scam out of our hardworking money and justice needs to be served