Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen / racism

1 Dallas, TexasDallas, Texas, United States Review updated:

I went to the Popeye's on Preston Rd at George Bush Tollway in Dallas on Friday at about 7:30 pm July 6, 2018 because Popeye's was having drumsticks special for $0.25. The Mexican manager refused to serve me and said there was no special on any drumsticks. I said ok and got out my cell phone and order a $3..9 chicken strip dinner. She refused to take the electronic coupon and told me to go get a paper copy. When i show her the electronic coupon she demanded that I leave. When I asked why she said I don't like WHITE MOTHER [censored]ERS in my store. I left. I will never return to a Popey's.

I will be suing Popeye's for racism. This Mexican woman was RUDE, NASTY and mean to me

Bu
Jul 7, 2018

Comments

• Su
      7th of Jul, 2018

You should have recorded her.

• Be
      7th of Jul, 2018

OK, first of all the deal on chicken was only in California and New York City. Secondly, according to the Popeye's website, there are no active coupons available for that store. They also are not required to take your electronic coupons.

As for her comments, I very much doubt that is what was said.

• Co
      11th of Jul, 2018

@Bellamie Never doubt someone's situation unless you were there or have proof. It's so sad that today those who don't experience certain things in life are the first to challenge or deny another person's experience. Prayers are needed for everyone