Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen / order was not accurate

Brampton, ON, Canada

On Thursday August 3rd, I went Into the popeyes store #11957 at 11:43 pm. I ordered three specials with three orders of fries and three orders of drinks also, for takeout. When I had received my order, I had assumed everything was accurate and would be exactly what I had ordered. When I had got home, got comfy, sat down and started eating, the first thing I had noticed was a round, darkened, breaded item that looked like a popcorn chicken, or a boneless bite of some kind. I figured because it was s bit darker, that it was an almost burnt section of the chicken thigh, I believe it looked like the tail of the chicken. I bit into it! It was alot softer than I had expected but something didn't feel right. I then took it from my mouth and tore the piece in half. I noticed it has red little dots scattered on a beige looking substance. I examined it n assumed it was shrimp. I removed it from my container and continued to eat. After eating a leg and thigh, I noticed another small breaded popcorn looking item, tore it apart and the same thing, another piece of shrimp. Having shrimp added to a meal for free is d plus, for shrimp eaters, but I am not one. It is upsetting to have not one, but two pieces of shrimp sitting In my popeyes container box. My religion does not accept shrimp as As a clean item to consume. Just Have NOT Eaten Shrimp For Over 10 Years, And The only One other time I have consumed it was again, by accident, the same story of it being mixed in my fried rice. Popeyes, you need to may more attention to how you serve and what is being served. Had I been allergic, this complaint would have gone straight to the bosses! This is ridiculous, I have gotten burnt food, havnt received the right order, and just cold nasty tasting food from popeyes and never had I once complained. I'm upset, disappointed and turned off at eating here.

Ka