Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen / dry chicken:

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

On june the 25th 2018 I stopped by the pop eye chicken on central and dunlap after work to pick up a ten piece box of chicken for dinner the chicken was real bad it was several days old and very dry I paid $16.28 for some chicken we had to throw out because it was so bad I would like a refund. We have eaten popeye chicken before I have never had any like this before we loved pop eye but after this I do not think I will buy anymore ever we will miss you too. Thank you.

Be
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

•   Oct 30, 2018

My wife and i was traveling and we came off in fairview heights ill, at the popeye chicken on route 159, and remind you, it was closing time, the wrong time to buy chicken at closing time. We ordered some chicken. We got our orders and proceeded about ten miles to our destination. When we open the box, the chicken was refried old dry and black, we were so hungry and disappointed, and i was not going to take old chicken 10 miles the next day. I took a picture of some of the black meat, and i threw that garbage away. The next day my wife and i decided to go to bob evans for breakfast which was down the way from popeye chicken, where i made the purchase. I really wanted two things, my refund and good customer service. The place was filthy, and the worker were uncaring and rude. I was told the manager wasn't there, and a young black guy said we have new rules, and he can't help me, come back in 20 min and talk with the manager. He said he didn't know where she was so come back, which sounded a little odd to me. So wife and i went and had breakfast, afterwards about a hour later i went back to popeye's chicken. I was told again, the manager is not there. So i asked is there a assisting manager?. A young black lady came to me, and i told her about the bad chicken, and i showed her the receipt and pictures of the bad chicken that i was going to send to headquarter. She was rude and she didn't care. I asked for her name, she didn't give it to me. I took a picture of the nasty floor, and i took a picture of her, but she covered her face. Pictures that i was taking to send to headquarter. She got angry with me and called the police, because i was taking pictures, and all i wanted for her to do was make it right with some good customer service. The pictures and the complaint is for my refund, and so that they can stop refrying old black chicken at closing time. All black rude crew, very uncaring.

•   Oct 30, 2018

We bought stale old black dry chicken in fairview heights Ill on route 159, 10/27/18, at closing time. that was the worse chicken I ever have had. the rude crew didn't refund me and I had my receipt and proof of the bad chicken. they told me that the rules had change. you can take customers money, and sell them refried old stale chicken without giving them their money back

•   Oct 30, 2018

This is the floor at popeye's chicken on route 159 in fairview heights Ill, where my wife and I was sold some refried stale old dry black chicken, with a all black rude uncaring crew, and a manager that's hidden by the workers.