Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen / dead fly in the family size mashed potatoes

Euclid, OH, United States

Hello, My name is Mrs. Johns, on Oct 18, 2017, My three children and I went to popeyes in Euclid ave in Euclid Ohio. I went in ordered through the drive thru. I purchased a 12pc spicy chicken family meal with the two sides. My sides were the red beans and rice, and the mashed pototaes it came with 8 biscuits the time was 18:35, I asked did they have the gallon fruit punch but the man representative claimed they didn't have any. I got to the window and the woman on my ticket named Dominique was telling a man employee that, "I don't know why they don't just say there order and pull up. She said they just be like "ummm...she said just order your food and go! Then she said this beeping in my ear is getting on my nerves it just keep beeping...I thought that that was very unprofessional. She took my money which was fourty dollars because my order was $ 27.99 as she proceeded to give me my food she then told me to have a nice evening I told her you to sweetie. I left and made a stop before heading home at the dollar general store up the road on Euclid ave in Euclid ohio to get fruit punch and snacks and headed home to make the food for my children and I. Now I just moved in to my apt in middle of Sept 2017, its clean and has no flying insects of any sort in my home. I made my children's food and I made mine I had got a thigh and a wing and two serving of red beans and rice and mash potatoes grabbed my honey and hot sauce and was ready to eat. I ate my bisuit first and then the wing and red beans and rice and some of the mash potatoes. I ate the thigh and had a little mash potatoes left. And still had mash in my mouth.when I looked in to take the scoop I said what the heck is that because it was dead and mashed in the mash potatoes I lifted up the spoon and told my husband, "oh my god there is a dead fly in my mashed potatoes. I instantly felt sick to my stomach not even wanting to eat any more...I went in to the kitchen I felt sick spit the mash potatoes out that was in my mouth out in the trash can and was throwing up. I immediately called the popeyes in Euclid Ohio on Euclid ave, around 7:15 pm and the man answered and I told him what happened, my children and I took pictures of it and I mentioned that to him also..he said he was sorry and there were no flys in there, I told him well I just moved in my apartment and I don't have none in my place, I told him also that the drive thru window opens and shuts so it got in the mash potatoes some how I also mentioned that I put two servings of each side in my bowl so the fly was already dead in the family mash. I order from popeyes but this never happen until today Oct 18, 2017. He asked me did I want my money back I said no I'm taking further action..I no longer want to eat from popeyes no more..I was completely disgusted because I could have eaten it..my children stopped eating also.. I wouldn't want anyone to experience that at all. I have pictures posted below and they are saved to my computer device also..

Ne