Popeye's Chicken / shift manager very rude

1 1900 n. Cameron StreetHarrisburg, PA, United States
Phone: 717-238-8815

I arrived at popeye's at approx 1:45 pm and went inside to get food to go, I had ordered the promotional item

Which is the shrimp tackle box. The cashier told me that they were out of the shrimp tackle box but if I

Wanted I could wait till their boss got back from maryland with supplies it would be approx 2 hrs, she said

They had popcorn shrimp and I said that would be fine she asked me if I wanted the combo and I said sure,

She then ask what side I wanted and I anwsered by saying the cajun fries, she then said they were out of fries

And she thought I understood that when she said they were out of the shrimp tackle box, she said my choices

Were cajun mashed potatoes or corn on the cob neither sounded good to me with shrimp so I said I wanted to

Look at the menu and choose something else she became very irritated and got the shift manager, the shift

Manager ask me what I have decided I anwsered by saying I just want the 5 piece chicken strips she said

Are you sure this time and I said yes, she walked away and came back and ask what side I wanted with that

I told her I just wanted the chicken strips not the combo she then ask me if I was playing games with her

I said no but she wasent listening to what I had ask for she got me my food and I asked for some napkins

And to no surprise they were out of napkins. This was the worse resturaunt expeirience I have ever had

Not only because they were out of various things but because the shift manager was so rude to me, I can

Honestly say I will never return to a popeye's resturaunt agian and I will never suggest anybody does.