Popeyes Chickencoowner

August 21, 2017 at 4:45 pm stopped in the crosby store on state hwy 2100, walked in and one man was seated in a booth with cell phone in use. He got up and walked behind the counter, said one minute, walked to cooking area continueing to use cell, came up front asked for my order which I gave him. removed cell and dialed a number and began talking, told me the amount of my order and I gave him my debit card which he swiped, returned card and slowly putting my two meals together, stopping work often while talking on cell. A woman employe came in while order was still in the making, time about 4:55. He bagged my order, then asked for my card again saying it did not swipe.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Crosby, TX At this time I told him if I were his boss that I would fire him now, he said with a smirk that he was the boss and co-owner. I then told him that he was stupid, that I was a customer who was paying his salery, rent on his business and again told him he was stupid, he said nothing and I walked out. I have lived in Crosby 8 years and have traded with this store since I or it has been here. We like your food very much but the help has been very bad before such as young man working the counter sitting with two or three of his friends at a table and waiting until I was standing at the counter a short time before waiting on me, and all the time kept talking to his friends as they helped themselves to cups and had a soda.

But today was all uncalled for by this co-owner.
If I return to the store and he is present, I will leave.

Thanks for taking my mail.
William Nicely

Comments

Jul 09, 2008
    Popeyes Chicken - poor service, dishonest employees
    dfw airport by gate d-21
    dallas
    www.popeyes.com

Ordered our meals, 2 3pc tendors mild and 1 tender salad, customer number 144 on receipt. 23 people ordered and were served after our order and when we asked the cashier we were told that they were waiting on out tenders, 6 of the 23 people served were given the same meals (type of tendors ordered) as we had ordered and we were told that we would just have to wait until new batch was made. If this is how you prefer your franchises to be ran i can understand why i have never eaten at one of your franchises and never will.

• Fr
      Jul 17, 2008
    Popeyes Chicken - rushed / bad service
    11931 Drummond Park
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

I went to my local Popeyes and ordered dinner for my husband and myself. The advertisement showed each meal on a plate containing 3 chicken strips, onion rings, biscuit and 1 side. I assumed that this was a meal. I asked if a drink came with the meal and was told no. When I opened my food it was boxed. It contained 3 cold, dried strips, a biscuit and the side. I paid full price for a half priced meal. I'm very very disappointed in Popeyes. I usually get good service from this restaurant but this experience sours the taste in my mouth for Popeyes Chicken. We missed dinner last night and we were very disappointed. I think that I am due a refund, however I work and cannot go back and forth for what I already know would be an argument.

• Em
      Aug 13, 2008

last nite i went to popeyes order a two special i ask the lady can i get two leggs she said no they are not to do that so i ordered 2 two pieces for the leggs . i get to the window i ask her can i order a biscuit she said no i had to get out of line and go back through the drive through, i ask her you cvan't sale me abiscuit when i seen them there on the tray it's not like she had to wait for them get done i ask can i speak to the manager she said the managers not here i am in charge. i was upset said a few choice words and left.

• Qu
      Aug 19, 2008
    Popeyes Chicken - my services all the time
    #4941
    South Holland
    Illinois
    www.popeyes.com

Everytime I go to this store no matter what the time I get mess up services I went to the store after bible study to get some thing to eat the lady at the drive thur windows had a problem because I wanted a pie that was nt ready so she yell at me do you want to wait 7 mins if that what you are teaching your customer serves people when I return to work at my job board of health dept I will be sending someone out to check more then your services please give your staff more training on services and that store needs work.

• Ke
      Sep 06, 2008
    Popeyes Chicken - terrible service
    2216 east. fletcher ave
    Tampa
    Florida
    www.popeyes.com

I use to work there and i seen it with my own eye the manger have female all behide the corner and doing his paperwork. I all so saw this same manger selling weed from out the jod also out his car! There are time when i be put on drive thru the manger come and take a credit card and void them out. Now i see what everything goes on even when my draw come up short and he tell me don't worry about and i don't even steal! this is a problem that this manger is still working there and when he do work he spend half of the day outside on his phone. If nothing is done i will be taken this higher then what it is! the manger name is zarryle brown!

• Ze
      Oct 04, 2008

What in the world is going on with this company?
    Popeyes needs to open their eyes and just face the fact.
    The service is poor.and just go out of business. I went there today the government street location the worker just playing around and my food was cold.

• Ka
      Nov 04, 2008
    Popeyes Chicken - yellling at employees in front of customers mod bukles under pressure when there is 6 to 8 people in line
    popeyes chicken
    1416 milartary trail
    westpalm beach
    Phone: listed

i am a was a new employee and the mod on duty does not perform well under pressure. needless to say i will not work for someone who yells at his employees in front of customers. my phone number is [protected] . julie is the other mod is nice. they were rob when the back door was left open for the trash to be taken out. if you have a manager on duty and he does not perform well when their is so few people in line and he can not talk to people in the right way then he does not need to be a manager.

• Ms
      Dec 02, 2008

Dear Corporate Headquarters; I am writing to you due to an ongoing problem that my husband and I have had @ store#7200. We happen to LOVE Popeyes chicken, and look for them where ever and where ever we travel.
    We moved to Cape Coral Florida in Jan.2017. We were thrilled to find a Popeyes several miles away on Pine Island Rd. in Merchant's Crossing.We have gone there several times for lunch, and were told that there would be a 20minute wait!! This was at noon!! when you would think they would have enough chicken prepared for a lunch crowd. Tonight was the final straw. We saw advertised your Tuesday Special of a leg & thigh for $.99 ! We decided to eat there for a change. The woman in charge was rude and had NO customer skills at all. There were 4 people in line and I placed my order for my husband and myself. She said there was a limit on the chicken legs only 4 to a customer!! I said but I'm ordering for two...Too bad she said! She made me have my husband come up and place his order seperately!!! I was appalled and humiliated!!! Then we waited @ least 10 minutes only to be told she didn't have enough mild so I could have a spicy leg instead!! I said NO as my husband doesn't eat spicy.She grumbled it would take 12 minutes. I said fine, and we began to eat our dinner.When we got up to leave it STILL wasn't ready!! My husband was furious!! She said another 5 minutes, he said forget it. I asked for my $.50 back and we left!! If this woman continues to operate your store, I promise, you'll go under. We enjoy Popeyes but refuse to continue to put up with her!!! Sincerely, Ms.B.Richter

• La
      Feb 10, 2009
    Popeyes Chicken - very poor customer service and food
    popeyes
    security mall location
    baltomore
    Maryland
    Phone: i don't know

I went to popeyes at the security mall location and they has the worst customer service i have ever experience.i went there today eichn is tuesday febuary 10, 2017 at around 7pm I ordered 8 piece meal they were out of breast they did not even have wings so the7y told me to wait for them to pull the breast finally they gave me my order and when i got home, i looked in my bag and there was no chicken breast and the food was cold .every time either i or my h3usband go there, either they make you wait forever, or they don't have something.that store needs better service and more respectful employers .

• Co
      Mar 24, 2009

I ###ING AGREE! I LIVE IN CALI O.C AND ONE OF THE POPEYE HERE HAVE SUCH BAD CUSTOMERS' SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN. DAMN WORKERS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE GETTING THESE JOBS WITH THAT ATTITUDE! THEY SHOULD ALL BE FIRED!!

• Na
      Apr 07, 2011

I totally agree and think it is admirable that you have the courage to speak up!!! bravo!

• Js
      Jul 05, 2011
    Popeyes Chicken - never going back
    Popeyes Chicken

On 6/08/2017 we visited the Popeye's Chicken in Keller, TX. We placed our order in the drive thru and was asked to pull forward because they had to cook our order of Wicked Chicken. She said it would be 3 minutes. We pulled forward and waited for 12 minutes. They finally cam out with our order. I asked the manager why it took 12 minutes for what were told would take 3 minutes. Her response was "We had to cook your other order (chicken breast dinner) because they had given the last breast to a customer that came thru the dive thru after us". I said isn't it customary to serve the people that had paid first. She said "I am sorry but that is what happened". I asked if that is all she had to say and she said yes. I then told her that I would be contacting her corporate office. She said "That is fine, do what you have to do"|. I called Popeye's when I got home". I spoke to a customer service rep that took all the info, . She told me that someone would be contacting me within 48 hours". It is now 6/15/2017|. I still have not heard from anyone from Popeye's:. I guess this shows the company's concern about their patrons (former now).. We will never go back because of their lack of concern.

• Li
      Feb 28, 2012
    Popeyes Chicken - we will never go back because of their lack of concern
    Popeyes Chicken

On 6/08/2017 we visited the Popeyes Chicken in Keller, TX. We placed our order in the drive thru and was asked to pull forward because they had to cook our order of Wicked Chicken. She said it would be 3 minutes. We pulled forward and waited for 12 minutes. They finally came out with our order. I asked the manager why it took 12 minutes for what were told would take 3 minutes. Her response was "We had to cook your other order (chicken breast dinner) because they had given the last breast to a customer that came thru the dive thru after us". I said isn't it customary to serve the people that had paid first. She said "I am sorry but that is what happened". I asked if that is all she had to say and she said yes. I then told her that I would be contacting her corporate office. She said "That is fine, do what you have to do".

I called Popeyes when I got home. I spoke to a customer service rep that took all the info. She told me that someone would be contacting me within 48 hours. It is now 6/15/2017. I still have not heard from anyone from Popeyes. I guess this shows the company's concern about their patrons (former now). We will never go back because of their lack of concern.

• Yw
      Mar 10, 2012

march 10, 2017 vivited location in Whitby, Ontario, bought 4 orders, requested one additional sweet and sour sauce for the chicken orders and was told NO, said it was Head Office rule. Asked them again and said I would complain in writing to their HO and did they think it was worth to loose a customer over one sauce, They still said HO rules, so I bought one, they charged me $0.26, line up was getting bigger and bigger, told them again unreal that they would think nothing of loosing a customer for $026 cents.Took my 4 orders and left, never to return again, and good material to report to various food service places, the old story one bad service deserves 10 other to be told

• D1
      Jul 27, 2014
    Popeyes Chicken - worker mixed the orders
    93021, 520 New Los Angeles Ave
    Moorpark
    California

I was really disappointed in the company Popeyes Chicken Morrpark CA. I ordered chicken from them and told that I wanted not spicy, but the worker provided spicy chicken and I didn’t notice it before. I was upset that they couldn’t provide normal order and mixed simply things. I decided to avoid them and wasn’t really happy about such attitude and services, so please post comments about your things with them.

• Ph
      Dec 18, 2014
    Popeyes Chicken - poor service
    Popeyes chicken
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

Stopped for first time at 86th st location. Ordered 4 chicken strips and fries dinners. One spicy. Got home no spices. No extra coleslaw as ordered. Very disappointed. Greasy and all batter. Paid over $36.00 could got steak somewhere. Won't go back. The employees acted like I was putting them out. Need to check on this Popeyes. Other people three complained too