Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits / did not complete my order

United States Review updated:

The Popeye's chicken @ 8732 s. stony island ave.placed my order on 6/10/11 got home part of order missing. called the manager she was very rude and said its not her fault and that she did not pack the order. that will be my last time for Popeye's if your the manager you are responsible for what your employees do first place i had to pull over to the side and wait for 15 min. that's was no problem.so the order should have been packed right with that amount of time to do so.so manager do your job and don't blame the employees.

Gb

Comments

• Da
      Jul 03, 2011

Even if the packer did make a mistake, you are responsible for not checking - but it is inexcusable for the manager to be rude.

Jul 04, 2011

Yes, check your food before you leave the lot or dinning area...I have that problem all the time with different places...especially Wendy's. But the manager shouldn't have been rude. What she should have said was to come back up, bring your receipt (with your stuff or without it the receipt would have sufficed) and could have gave you what was missing...problem solved (in the perfect world lol)

Jul 04, 2011

@HWGA sometimes people are in a rush and don't have or want to take time to do that...u figure a 15 min wait, it should have been right and they should have gave him something free for waiting (happened to me @ FKC the other night..waited long gave me free chicken)...but now that has happen, I'm sure they will check before they leave

Jul 04, 2011

[protected]@ HWGA...come on...u know I'm right...no they don't have 30 secs to check their food...that only happens in a perfect world lol.