Poorvika Mobile - Porur / Mobile service - yet to get back my mobile

1 India Review updated:

I have given my mobile for service at Poorvika Porur. It is ten days since I have given it, there are no signs of my mobile. When I contacted the person, he first said he had given to technocare - authorised Samsung Service centre. Then when I fought with him, he said he has given to some other service centre. They are giving all stories but no mobile.
I would like to know how to get my mobile back.
Thanks and Regards

Comments

• Ge
      8th of Apr, 2010

My posting is nothing to do with Poorvika, Poroor Service Centre but with their Arcot Road, Kodambakkam sales branch. I just would like the public to know about these issues before they decide to buy their phones from Poorvika. I bought a karbonn qwerty keyboard K10 with dual sim for Rs.3800 only 5days ago. But really started to use it only from yesterday (07/04/10). The issue i was faced with was that it gets switched off by itself even when it's fully charged. it takes 3, 4 attempts to bring it back again.
    Went to the same showroom this morning and witnessed quite a few customers complaining about the same issue as mine on their high end Nokia (Rs.22ooo), sony ericsson and that they have been to the showroom quite a few times but still the problem is not sorted out yet. Customer service was very very very poor - no one wants to take responsibility and very rude with their answers. Don't want to listen what u are trying to say instead just kept going on about once purchased it's nothing to do with poorvika once it goes wrong whether it's a day old or a mth old or cost Rs.1000 or Rs.30000!!!. The manager's claiming that as i had the phone for 5days it is not their headache to sort this out instead i should take it to the service centre?!? The employees are not at all trained to deal with problems like this. As a consequence, we the customers are suffering by wasting our time and money by going back and forth without any resolution. By the way, I was asked to leave the phone with them as they need to experience the problem when it occurs inspite of the phone refusing to come up when we try to switch it back on again while we were in the shop?!?

• Sk
      28th of Jun, 2011

hai iam senthil i bought one new mobile Karbonn k770i last month ( 3/5/2011) but that moiblr is not working properly automatically switched off and display changed now its in headset mode i cant to realese so many times i made the complaint to where i bought the mobile they said to go to service centre there no responce my mobile have a warranty but no use plz do some need ful

thanks and regards
    senthil ( chennai /maduravoyal )

9th of Aug, 2011

hai! I too bought a Samsung Waves 5253 mobile four days back from one of the branch of Poorvika in 100 ft rd Coimbatore.While in bed i slept on the mobile and my display got jammed . then i went to Poorvika to rectify the defects they said that it is physically damaged so no warranty, i said to charge for the repair. While aked about charges they told Rs 2000 for accessories and 350 as service charges . I asked them while in warranty why you are charging service charges, i got reply as that is their policy. After a day i went to buy the mobile they said there is no stock of accessories so we have get it from chennai so extra charge of Rs 500/- will be charged. I told to give them mi mobile back and went to Samsung service centre in RS puram . they rectified my mobile in two days and charged Rs 1800/- alone instead of Rs 2850/- by Poorvika. So Friends if want ot puchase a mobile pls go to Showroom directly rather than these moneyminded dealers.

• Ra
      7th of Dec, 2012

hi, i am ramesh, i bought one nokia 300 at poorvika vellore on july 2012 (touch screen).
    now the touch screen not worked so i gave it in local mechanic to repair but it was failed. so i went to poorvika vellore and they inform me that they will repair.but after 20 days (frequently inquiring about my phone and finally i shouted yesterday) they return my phone and inform me that it was unable to repair the same.while interacting with them i came to know that on first day itself they damaged my phone. is it the customer service to give the false promise and broke the cell? if they return on that day itself when i submit for repair i would have resale the phone but now the phone is just a tableweight who would be responsible for my money? and for my stress?

• Ar
      7th of Feb, 2014

Very worst poorvika Mr Yuvaraj ceo Is a Person Trains To Fool us Poorvika Pona un Nimathi Gali