Poolside Pineapple / Rip off company

I had order 3 products from this company with the owner himself, Michael Tsunis. Less than 18 hrs later I canceled. Michael said 1 products had been in production in China. Ok...So, he said he will refund money for the other 2 products.

With so many emails and phone calls, they still won't refund the money. They didn't respond to my credit card company for fault. They don't returns my calls, my emails. My credit card company then make me paid for the charge because they can' contact this company.

They still owned me $2640.00.

I did report them to BBB of Southern Nevada Inc www.vegasbbb.org. Still no answer.

Je

Comments

• To
      30th of Apr, 2009

I strongly disagree with this complaint. I own a business and so far my experience with poolside pineapple has been great. I've been doing business with them for over a year now and I've refered friends who are also business owners to poolside and they're very satisfied with the service as well.

• Bi
      1st of May, 2009

I saw this complaint and I had to call Michael himself and ask about it.. Very unfair to post this, without his side of story... Poolside Pineapple and I have been doing business for over 7 years, I own 8 bars and 1 hotel.. I have never had a problen, and they make me a great deal of money..

Bill R
    New Jersey

• Mi
      1st of May, 2009

I am Michael Tsunis - I have just received a phone call regarding this.. I have attempted to negate this, ..

I urge Lisa to get her facts straight, our clientel list will make your head spin.. We are # 1 for a reason, , and I will gladly take this matter to a courtroom tomorrow..

Here is my phone #- 702-431-3691 -

Lisa you have outstanding shipping bills that you have not paid, thus you come at me with this nonsense.. you may call my office anytime to discuss..

• Xe
      10th of Apr, 2010

Myself and about 3-4 employees worked for Mr. Michael back in 2007. Obviously, if he did take this matter to court, he lost.. or just filled the space with empty threats. Michael can be a nice guy, when he wants something. The man is a true salesman.. for the most part when the mans mouth is moving, he is stretching the truth or out and out lying. He has a lot of big connections that he will always try to do right by, because he knows what will happen if he doesn't... most of the time he does not play by the rules though!

• Me
      21st of Apr, 2010

Great Company- always delivers and always has the lowest pricing.

What more can you ask for.. been dealing with them for 10 years.

Keep up the good work, . Poolside Pineapple.

• Da
      10th of Oct, 2011

I ordered cups 6 months ago and have still not got my 1000 cups... I have called 2-3 times a week and have not gotten anything! Nice girl that gets the phone but is completely useless, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM