PoolsAZ.com / Complete Ripoff

1 Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-859-7603

A new low in customer service, mainly, there is none. Couple that with immediately charging your credit card for merchandise they dont have and dont plan on shipping, along with a phone system that ONLY goes to mailboxes that are full, and you have the perfect system for ripping people off all day long. Charged me $230.00 for merchandise I will never see, and had to spend the time and effort in having the charges reversed by my credit card company. Save yourself the aggravation, stay away from this company like a date with herpes sore on their lip.

Be

More PoolsAZ.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bw
      9th of Apr, 2009

I am having the same experience.

• At
      14th of Apr, 2009

I placed an order 3/31 for $484.01 Same thing happening to me. I am trying to locate the owner.

• Ts
      24th of Apr, 2009

Not sure why you had a problem with them I have ordered with them 3 times now and everything arrived in a timely manner. Longest wait time I had on my orders was a week.

• Rc
      8th of May, 2009

I had the same experience, only I lost $2, 000.

21st of May, 2009

I am also having the same problem. Ordered on 4/16/09 item was $385.49.

Have sent 3 emails and tried to call 3 times.

Phone mail boxes are full, and no reply to emails, other than automatic reposnse saying they will look into.

23rd of May, 2009
    PoolsAZ.com - Rip Off
    Poolsaz.com
    2473 S. Higley Road, Suite 104-160
    Gilbert
    Arizona
    Phone: 480-303-0108
    poolsaz.com

Placed Order April 3rd 2009 : They chared my credit card that day...NEVER RECEIVED ANY PRODUCTS. It has been 2 months. No response from the company on the phone or email.

POOLSAZ.COM is a RIP OFF.

I am contacting the attorney general of the state of Azizona.

23rd of May, 2009

Same Issue with these guys.

• Ld
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Gilbert Police Dept. Website: http://www.ci.gilbert.az.us/police

Feel free to call me with questions.

Det. Janssen Redcay #2649

Call this detective in Gilbert who is investigating this company. He said they have over 50 fraud charges against them.

Gilbert Police Dept.

75 E. Civic Center Drive

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Office: (480) 635-7267

Fax: (480) 635-7395

• Ed
      21st of Oct, 2009

I ordered and paid for a pool iozinizer on may 9 2009 as of today have not received the product. EDDIE NEWELL SHAWNEE OKLA,