Ponderosa Steakhouse / Poor Buffet and Dishwashing

1 Wintersville, OH, United States Review updated:

My family and I went to the Ponderosa Steakhouse in Wintersville, OH on Sunday, November 1, 2008. It was fairly busy, we ordered the buffet. Our waitress was great, our glasses were never empty and we never had more than 2 dirty plates on our table at a time (there were 4 of us). But to begin with it was 1:30 pm and over half of the buffet was still old stale breakfast food and there were no clean plates or bowls. Each trip to the buffet consisted of a wait for someone to bring out some plates, over half of which were still dirty. I personally am allergic to dairy, on the salad bar portion of the buffet, there was only one option (fat free italian dressing) that did not contain dairy. The other half of the salad portion was still filled with cereal and milk and breakfast items, as most of the food bar was, the person was still making omelets. When I pay almost $10 per person for the buffet, I expect to get fresh food, not leftover breakfast thats been there who knows how long. I was forced to eat salad and chicken wings, that is not a meal worth $10 by any means!

Comments