Pond-O-Mania.com / Do not order from them

Be warned, don't order from pond-o-main.com. They don't respond to inquires, they ship items with no packing list and charge you for entire order even when order is incomplete. Calls to their phone number, which is not published on the site, result in "mailbox full" message. The site looks legit, seems to be frequently updated but it is clearly just a front and there are many URLs representing the same bogus company - Pump Depot, Pump World, Wholesalepumps, Pond-O-Mania.com, Pondepot.com. The owner is Julio Mendez from what I've found on other sites. Beware.

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ju
      14th of Jul, 2008

This is Julio Mendez. I had an opportunity to read the above complaint regarding Pond-omania.com. I am the Customer Service Representative for the store. We deal with thousands of satisfied customers and receive good comentary on our stores. We are one of the largest pump sites on the web and if this order slipped though the cracks we apologize. The above commentary listing a series of stores is untrue. The sites owned are Pond-o-mania.com and Pondepot.com which are sister companies. Due to our companies growth we recently moved to a larger office and our phone lines may have experienced problems. Our phone systems should be working fine now, though we encourage email for customer service inquiries.

• Da
      25th of Jul, 2008

I agree with the complainant. Pondepot does not respond to emails regarding problems with orders and contrary to what Mr. Mendez states, the only phone number that one finds (with great difficulty) responds with mailbox full. I would not trust a site that does not publish a phone number that is answered or at least allows one to leave a message that is returned. I also sent an email to Mr. Mendez asking for help with my order and it, too, was not returned.

Beware of any site that does not provide customer service.

28th of Jul, 2008

I have order from This site and Julio was great help to me, I would order from them again.

28th of Jul, 2008

I have also ordered from this company and I'm very happy with the products I received, two days after I placed the order I sent the company an email and Mr. Julio Mendes sent me a tracking number within 10 MINUTES, now if that is not good customer service I don't know what is. these guys are great.

• Pa
      26th of Feb, 2009

Pondepot.com and Pond-o-mania.com are under new ownership. There is now a phone number on the site. They now offer excellent customer service.