pomevie / unauthorized charge

3600 ocean view # 2Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-360-1477
we were shipped additional bottle of this product without our knowledge & our bank account charged 89.00, we have contacted them several times to get the charge reversed & was told that we had to request a refund by e-mail, after e-mailing them time after time no response, this company is the worst & we are wanting to file a small claims against them

Comments

California
Phone: 1-866-360-1477
pomevie.com

I called their Phone # to Cancel--- But there is NEVER an ANswer. I've
e-mailed several times- with out any response!!! Today, I received a TWO bottle order- ALL without my CONSENT! The price of $88.97 is out of my
Financil ability!!! William Weaver
Li
  22nd of May, 2009
ATTENTION: BILLING DEPARTMENT

I have been attempting to retrieve my full refund for an unauthorized 2nd shipment for several months. I placed an order for pomegranate, the postmark was 09/22/08. By the time I recfeived the swhipment from you, I had not take4n them for two weeks when I received the second shipment. I began calling you regarding my allergies to your product which caused me a body rash. I requested a full refund of $88.97 which you drafted from my bank account and caused me an overdraft fee in the amount of $35.00. I told you I had refused the second shipment the day I received it.

After numerous calls to your customer service dept, they kept telling me that they did not receive the return shipment, I contacted my post office. It took a few months for thm to track down the fact that they in error did not swcan the package, so there is no way to trace if the package was in fact delivered back to your Glendale, Ca address, therefore I have been out $88.97 plus the $35.00.

I attempted to send you a letter in April, however your post office returned the letter two times at the Ocean View address.

Please send a letter to :

UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
4948 MOUNTAIN VISTA
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89112

ATTENTION: CHAD SCHELL
SCS ELV
702-458-7781

Thank you for your time and please expedite your letter acknowledging the fact that you did not receive the refused package. This has gone on for 8 months. When the post office manager receives your letter, he will then reimburse me for the error. I need this expedited. Everything is documented in your computer.

LINDA HARIKIAN