POMERY & ASSOCIATES / ATTORNEY AT LAW

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

The complaint's disclosed on this board are false, i am going to send a letter to the COMPLAINT BOARD to damand info. in regards to who is falsely accusing this FIRM. I

Comments

Co
  29th of Jan, 2009

Now I'm really confused as to who is telling the truth. We have received the paperwork from Israel and my husbsand asked me to check them out before we sent them any money. I don't know ifw should trust them or not? Can anyone else give us some info about this company? My husband and I are separated and money is scarce, I have a daughter to support and I don't want to get ripped off!
Confused in Az

Ji
  29th of Jan, 2009

Well, if it is any help, I am in the same boat as you and trying to find out information on this company. I just went to the bbb website and ratings for the company that Pomery and associ. bought/aqcuired is an F and the Pomery & Associ. listed at another address (Katella instead of current address on Chapman) is an F
The "new" Pomery and assoic. is listed as an A-, but they only became BBB accredited on 12/22/08, so that is not much time to "screw" with anyone as of yet.
Still very much in the air, leaning towards this company is a scam. Did they contact you today? Did they tell you that they could only take 2500 applications? Who is your rep.? And how did they get your contact information?

Tb
  5th of Feb, 2009

I worked with this Co. & ended up giving $2350, nothing was done that said would be done & now they will NOT refund as promised- nor can i harly get a phone call back! Terrible business... they people i have to deal with are rude & have no feelings for me losing all that money that i borrowed from credit cards in the first place! they said i didn't deserve a refund, they got my mortgage down a whole $50.00 (and i had to cough up another $1600 that wasn't disclosed - in addition to the $2350)

Th
  10th of Mar, 2009
POMERY & ASSOCIATES - Don't fullfill outlined purposal
Pomery & Associates and HS Services
Orange
California
Phone: 888-500-5572

This company was US foreclosure with Pomery & Associates. Appears they just change their name. I paid 750.00 to employee them for home modification. I was told that they were working with my mortgage co. and could lower my interest and modifie my loan so I could stay in my home. They wrote a letter in response to a summons I received. The letter was denied my the courts as an improper response. I believe lawyers should know the proper response to a summons. After 30 days nothing except the letter had been accomplished. And the contact person was no longer there. The replacement wanted me to "fill him in". I request cancellation and a refund. I was told that at any time if I wasn't happy with there service it was a full 100% money back guarantee.
I was refused and told my file was closed.

St
  20th of Mar, 2009

I have good news, I started my loan modification with this company in Feburary, I was in foreclosure at the time of my call and was extremely stressed. My husband and I had called 4 different companies before deciding on Pomery and Associates. The way we decided on this company was by calling the California Bar Association who's number was provided to me by Israel, this was the only company that would give me the information I needed to be research before making my decision. They even provided me with their lisense # before I made my decision. We have now recieved our modification back from Countrywide, who we called relentlessly without any success before deciding to seek help. Our modification stopped our foreclosure and keep my family of 6 in our home. I couldnt not afford to loose my home, and am very happy with my choice to save it.

Ni
  22nd of Jun, 2009

mumble jumble, this is a horrible company to deal with.

Their customer service sucks, they pass you from rep to rep.. each time you call, you now have a new rep to deal with. Since we've been with them, we have had at least 10 different reps and no one ever gives us an update as to what's going on.

it's been nearly a year and we're still fighting with them... "We are talking to your lender now", but then why when we called our lender, they don't know of such?

Lo
  16th of Jul, 2009
POMERY & ASSOCIATES - Mortgage Assistance
Consumer- Thomas and Lori Keeley
268 Jubilee Rd
Henderson
Nevada
Phone: 702-493-3423

We gave money to Forclosure Relief and then to Pomery and Associates to secure Mortgage Modification for us. We filed papers with them almost a year ago, and paid them $2.300 to assist us. So far we have only heard from them once, and H&E Services that does their customer service hasn't been helpful at all. I know that the FDC in California has recently halted their buisness practice, and filed a lawsuit against them. Where does that leave the concumer? This is the second California Company that has scammed us and taken our money.